Pages

Friday, July 18, 2008

You can call me the Mamarazzi!




Yes, I have given myself the title of "mamarazzi" since I just can't get enough. I don't even know if I will ever have the time or money to actually print the images I have. I back tracked recently and I calculated that in order to do baby books it was going to cost $200 just for prints. For the first 2 years for cooie and 2ND and 3rd year for Collin. Ugh, I am so behind. We love lunch at the park! Today Collin and Cooie seem to be getting over the last bit of the cold they have had.
Now, Cameron seems to be getting it and I still have my cold too!


About the pics: Cameron tried putting the pine cone in his mouth....hence the yucky face. This is the first shot in a long time with all three boys, it's really hard with Cameron being so active. But, I will keep trying! Out of all the pics I took of Collin I ended up posting this one. I always like the moody look and this was right about the time he asked if I could stop taking pictures of him. You can see by the look, I said no!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little foot crosser Cameron!

Jamie Tamez said...

Hi Mamarazzi! I do want you to know that I do admire your work and look up to you and hope to learn from your beautiful photos. Your a great mom and photographer and I'm glad I found a great friend. :)

my3sons said...

Thank you Jamie! I really appreciate the compliment and I too am glad to have found a good friend!

2catpeeps said...

Mamarazzi!! That is just toooo cute!!!