Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Latest in the Davis house...



The latest news in the Davis house:

Collin and Connor have been playing soccer, I should say Collin has been. Cooie will make an attempt every so often. I am happy it is coming to an end, only because it's tons of work for mommy. Next time we will do soccer in the fall. I think the more Collin does it the more he enjoys it.


Uncle Collier is staying with us and the boys are enjoying his company.


Tuesday is Cameron's genetic appointment, it's at 8am in Seattle!! His ultrasound came back with nothing to report. So, my little Cammy is just pluggin along with some extra chunk on his left arm and I couldn't love that arm anymore! He is getting bored of baby food and tried toast the other day. He loved it! I gave him some raviolis but he enjoyed squishing them more and wanted no part in actually putting them in his mouth.


Cooies party plans are set and invites should reach the family soon! For all my family living hours away, we would love to see you! Since it is so far, we certainly don't expect you to make the long trip. We will see you all for the wedding and I am very excited for that.


The pics:

Collin is my sweety and will always give me a smile, and goofy grin or just look my general direction. Most often he will make a silly face and that is what I captured here.

Collier & Collin kicking the ball around the day after Uncle arrived. The boys could not believe how high uncle kicked the ball in the air.

0 comments: