Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Banana's on the wall





Today was an action packed day. We started out at White pass for the winter carnival. It was COLD! Pics are blurry from camera shake.......brrrrrrrr! They loved the ice slides. Being on the mountain really made me want to get back into boarding. I think I will plan that for next year and get Collin and myself all geared up.

I guess I'm getting old, because I crashed on the couch when we got home. The boys never let me have "lazy" time. When mommy is out of commission the house takes a hit. This is where the bananas come into play. I guess eating it was not half as fun as squishing it and throwing it on my wall. Let's just say I finally calmed myself down. For this one, I opted to put myself in a time-out. That's what I get for thinking I could sit down and relax on a Saturday!

I hope your weekend is a little more relaxing!
xoxo
April

0 comments: