Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

We are still here!

We are still here! Are you still reading? Well, life is still crazy and very fun. Cameron's 4 now. For all three boys it's safe to say the hardest ages are the 3's and 4's. Of course, the teenage years are still in the back of my mind. Boy number 3 is much more of a challenge for us. Could be due to the fact that we are exhausted from 1 and 2. Or that he's the new and improved version of the older 2. Either way, I have found myself on the nanny 911 site. I do get comfort watching that show, because those kids are far worse or at least I think so. Will update more when I have more time! xoxo

3 comments:

At The Dahl House said...

Yes, I'm still reading!:)It does get easier the older they get, but like you said....teenage years...those are fast approaching for us. And...yes, the kids on Nanny 911 ARE far worst!:) Hang in there as I tell that to myself all the time. xoxo

my3sons said...

Thanks Leah! I love my boys and that's all that matters at the end of the day! I do notice the older boys are easier now.

canvas photo said...

aw so cute love the one with the hat gorgious