Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I got some ACTIONS.......



Actions in CS3 that I have been dying to try out and I am having so much fun. This one is from Pioneer Woman, she is wonderful!!!! You can check her out on "the blogs I visit" section.


Please comment and tell me what you think, I am dying to get some CC. I have a bit of an orange color cast going on, but otherwise, I think the action looks fun and colorful. The more and more I play with it too...right!


The first image is SOOC (straight out of camera)

The second image is Pioneer womans Fresh & Colorful action.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I REALLY like this! I tend to like pictures that have a lot of extra contrast and color, and this is just my style! GREAT JOB Apey!!

my3sons said...

Thanks Tiffany! I agree with you and always like the more contrasty images. It's fun, fun, fun! Send me any PS tips my way as you learn them too! ttyl