Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

There's a nummy in my party!


There's a nummy in my party! (Cameron's words after taking a bite of his raisin toast.)
Translation: There's a party in my tummy.

Cameron is growing up and certainly talking up a storm. In the waiting room of the doctor office, Cameron pointed to the man behind us and said "Mommy, is that a monster?" I turned to see what he was looking at and it was a very tall bearded man. He sorta resembled Herman Munster but with long shaggy gray hair. I quickly scanned the room and noticed a dinosaur on the wall and said " NO Cammy, that's a dinosaur." A few minutes later he pointed to a bald man and said "is that a baby?" This man laughed and I was afraid to stay any longer. He does not mean any harm. He will see men while out and about and even if they look nothing like daddy, he will ask "is that daddy." Either he's really curious about people or really confused!

0 comments: