Pages

Friday, July 3, 2009

All children beware, there is a tooth caper on the loose and his name is Cameron



This morning was quite the event. Collin lost his first tooth! He is so proud, so excited and can't wait to go to sleep for the tooth fairy!
UNTIL:
The Cammy tooth caper came and swiped it right out of Collin's little excited hands. Never to be seen again!
Dear Tooth Fairy,
I lost my first tooth today! My rotten little brother lost it! Can you please accept this note as payment for my tooth. If you really need the tooth, it's somewhere between the couch and the playroom.
Sincerely,
Collin Chamberlin

1 comments:

Jamie Tamez said...

Yeah Collin! How exciting to have a missing tooth for school! :)

Dear Tooth Fairy~

Please forgive the tooth kidnapper and reward Collin for something so special and fun. I can vouch for him that he is a sweet, fun, and charming young man and he would spend his little reward wisely!

Sincerely~ Jamie Tamez ;)