Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

What the heck!










So, here's the deal! I'm turning 33 in a couple months and this photo really shows my age. I did not really realize I was going to be..........33!!!! What the HECK is going on. I'm not supposed to get older. I also thought it was funny how my recent captures look the same. Cooie and myself and Collin and Cammy. The boys have colds so we stayed in this weekend. The boys still have tons of energy so this weekend required creativity I just did not have. The TV was my best friend and the boys never complain about that.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I don't think so!!! You look like you're still in your early 20's, you don't have any wrinkles! You're so gorgeous Apey! And every time I think "oh this is the cutest picture of Cooie/Collin/Cammy" you always post one that tops the other!

SherrieSt.Hilaire said...

You look so beautiful...and you will remain beautiful no matter how old you get...you have that "beautiful inside and out" going on for you!!